Author : Akanksha Dabhade | 28-02-2020 | 830 Views
SRH is a state-accredited private university. The former SRH Hochschule Berlin was founded in 2002 and has been part of SRH holding since 2007.
The 14 German and English speaking Master's programs with different managerial and technological foci which are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation). With a focus on both management and technology, the University provides its students with high quality, international education that equips them with profound theoretical background, fosters their soft skills and helps them gain real-life business experience in projects and internships.
Media, Design, and Music
• International management focus on creative management
• Computing and the Arts
• Strategic Design
• Computer Science Focus on Cyber Security
• Computer Science Focus on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
• Masters of International Business and Engineering
• Masters of Engineering and Sustainable Technology and Management
You can pursue a Master's in Engineering without a B-tech degree from India, which means a Bsc in Comp Science can do a Masters program at SRH.
Business and Management
• International Management
• International Business and Leadership
Tourism and Hospitality
• Hospitality management and leadership
All the courses are job oriented.
1. IELTS 6.5 bands overall
2. TOEFL - 87
Duration: 2 Years.
Course Fees: The fees for 1 year are 11,000 Euros and for a 2-year program it is 22,000 Euros approx INR 17 lakhs.