The Eclectic MBA in France
Author : JAM Edit | 27-07-2018 | 1447 Views
While a lot of us are contemplating constantly on careers like Finance and Consulting, which are usually fulfilled with a mainstream MBA, France on the other hand offers diverse and niche business administration programs at the post graduation level.
France, just like its cuisine, has a lot to offer. Take your pick and fly away!
- ESSEC offers specialized MBA programs in Luxury Brand Management and Hospitality Management. You require a minimum of 3 years of experience for these programs and there are 1 year and 2 year tracks for each of the programs.
- Toulouse Business School offers MBA in Aerospace Management which is a 1 year full time program.
- Vatel Business School offers an MBA in International wine & spirits business management which is a full time 2 year program.
- INSEEC offers a dual degree in MSc and MBA, where the MSc program could be a specialization in a particular field of interest. This is a full time 2 year program.
- KEDGE Business School offers General Executive MBA, Wine & Spirits Executive MBA, and a Maritime Executive MBA. They are part time degrees which are multi site programmes at Marseille, Paris, Bordeaux, Shanghai, Hong Kong and many more
- SKEMA Business School offers Executive MBA in Project Management.
Contact +91-22-27842191/2181, +917777073264 for course details, admission requirements, fees and visa.
JAM CAMPUS ABROAD is a part of JAM Venture Publishing P Ltd.We will help you with course selection, application and the admission process. Book a FREE counselling session now.