Author : Yatendra Bansal | 18-06-2020 | 193 Views
Travel to Germany in Sept 2020. Germany is among the few countries to have controlled the COVID-19 pandemic and will be among the first to open its borders. We also know that the current travel restrictions into the EU will be eased step by step starting on July 1, 2020.
Germany is also among the first countries in the world to allow classes on campus in September 2020. Unlike the UK or the US where most universities have decided to go online, you will enjoy the full experience of your Masters or Bachelor education, in the classroom, working on group projects and assignments, and working on your internships.
Apply now! We are now accepting applications for September 2020. Get in touch with us before June 29, 2020 at + 91 9867343443 or email@example.com. Learn more about the courses and let us help you with your applications.
These are a few of the top ranked universities in Germany and Belgium offering the Bachelor (Bsc, BBA) and Masters (Msc, MIM) or the MBA programmes. Apply to us before June 29, 2020.
1. EBS University, Wiesbaden, Germany- Business Administration, Law Studies. Ranked 12th Globally for Masters. Top B School near Frankfurt, Germany. For more information: https://www.ebs.edu/en
2. International School of Management (ISM), Germany- International management, Finance & Management, Information Systems. Top 10 B School in Germany. Has a wide variety of Industry oriented Bachelor programmes. Campuses in Berlin, Dortmund, Munich Frankfurt Cologne. For more information: https://en.ism.de
3. SRH Hochschule Berlin, Germany - International Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts. Top-ranked Private University in Germany. For more information: https://www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de/en/homepage/
4. Munich Business School (MBS), Germany - Pre-Bachelor Study Program - for Mathematics, English, International Business. MBS is ranked 2nd amongst all Universities of Applied Sciences for Business Studies in Germany. MBS is the only Private University of Applied Sciences to finish in the Top 10,eight times in a row. For more information: https://www.munich-business-school.de/
5. United Business Institutes (UBI), Brussels, Belgium - Business Studies. UBI has achieved a reputation for the high quality of its teaching. UBI, the programme is quality assured and validated by Middlesex University London, & students will be awarded a Middlesex University London degree on successful completion. For more information : https://www.ubi.edu/
How to apply: Applications should be submitted by June 29, 2020.
Note to masters applicants: If you do not have your IELTS or GMAT scores it's fine. No problem if you don't have the final semester mark sheets and degree. You can apply and if you are accepted, you will get your provisional admission. IELTS and mark-sheets can be given later.
Note to Bachelor programme applicants: If you don't have the 12th class mark-sheets and the IELTS score, its no problem, they can be given later. You can apply with 11th class, 12th mid- term marks or the predicted grades. If you are successful you will get your provisional admission.
Get in touch with us now. 9867343443 Mon-Sat. Jam Campus Abroad, 311-12, Commodity Exchange. Bldg Sect-19A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705.
Applications should be submitted by June 29, 2020. Our online counselling has begun. Book an appointment now.
Yatendra Bansal, Counsellor, CEO ,