Author : JAM Campus Abroad | 25-02-2019 | 6061 Views
Our students wish to go to Universities in Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, France, and Spain. Our high school students qualify with International Baccalaureate, A levels, and Indian Secondary School Diploma. We are delighted to inform you that our International school associates are interested in hosting a 'University Fair' with prestigious universities such as yours.
Our tour covers top colleges in Mumbai teaching undergrad programmes in Management, Commerce, Finance, IT, and Engineering. Would you like to recruit students from these international schools and Colleges from India?
What is an International School?
International schools are prestigious schools teaching the International Curriculum i.e International Baccalaureate Diploma Program or the Cambridge A-Levels.
Our proposal covers tours to International schools in Mumbai and Pune (both in Western India).
Why should you tour international schools in India?
International schools produce the best talent among secondary schools in India. They have a global perspective. They are high fee-paying students. A majority of the students are looking for undergrad studies abroad. Many go to top Universities in Europe and North America to study Sciences, Arts, Business, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, etc.
The average performance of these students is higher than IB's global averages. They are critical thinkers, motivated and determined.
When is the tour?
October 3, 4, & 5, 2020.
The duration of the fair is two hours at each venue. The day starts at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm.
We will tour two venues per day. Six locations in three days.
Students and parents can interact with the university representative. Interviews can be conducted during this time. After the fair, you may interact with the student/parent personally.
A list of University and schools that participated in previous fairs;
February 2019, October 2019.
European Universities visited International Schools and colleges in Mumbai during the month of
February and October 2020. Every fixture was of a duration of 2 hours.
1) University of Twente, Netherlands
2) VIA University College - Business and Engineering, Denmark
3) SKEMA Business School, France
4) VIA University College of design, Denmark
5) International Business Academy, Denmark
6) European Business School, Germany
7) International School of Management, Germany.
8) Rennes School of Business, France.
9) IULM university, Italy,
SRH University, Berlin, Germany
Hosting Schools and Colleges:
1) Sies College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
2) Podar College, Mumbai.
2) RBK International Academy, Govandi, Mumbai.
3) Hiranandani Foundation School, Powai, Mumbai.
4) RA Podar College, Matunga, Mumbai.
5) Dr. Pillai Global Academy School, Panvel, Navi Mumbai:
6) DPS School Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
7)The Cathedral Vidya School Lonavala.
8) Hill spring School, Mumbai.
9) Bombay International School, Mumbai